New shape, new era, new material innovations. Boasting our first circular Carbon Nylon composite case storing a Carbon Fiber sandwich dial, a black soft-touch Polycarbonate outer frame, and a silicone strap to secure the wrist.
Composites of Carbon Nylon and Fiber specifically engineered by D1 Milano. The filament is EPA-CF, the tensile strength 140MPA, the distortion 155 C° and the impact strength 18.67 KJ/M2.
RE-SHAPED & RE-FIT
Meet our first circular case constructed with Carbon Nylon composites and framed by a soft-touch Polycarbonate insert. A balance of intricacy, strength, and technique resulting in a supremely youthful and lightweight fit.
- Case Size: 40.5 mm
- Case Thickness: 9.7 mm
- Case Material: CARBON NYLON & GLOSSY POLYCARBONATE INSERT WITH WATER TRANTERT
- Strap: SILICONE
- Glass: MINERAL WITH BLUE ANTI-REFLEX COATING
- Movement: MIYOTA GL22, QUARTZ WITH 2 HANDS
- Water Resistance: 5 ATM
- Bezel: GRAY CARBON NYLON & GLOSSY POLYCARBONATE INSERT WITH WATER TRANTERT
- Strap Color: GRAY
- Clasp: TANG BUCKLE
- Dial: GRAY GRADIENT LIGHT SUNRAY WITH GRAY PRINTS
- Hands & Indexes: BRASS
- Weight: 47 g