Uniform Wares produce exceptional timepieces, made for everyday use by those with a diligent eye for modern design, placing their products firmly under the philosophy of both classic British and contemporary design. Based on archive motor-racing chronographs, the Swiss-made C41 is one of the few designs from the collection to utilise numerals at the face and is constructed with a distinctive tachymetre complication.
- Limited quantity available and physical condition are 80-96%
- Products that have been bought cannot be exchanged or and is not refundable
- Case : 316L Stainless steel
- Finishing : Brushed PVD Satin Gold
- Glass : Domed sapphire crystal lens, anti-reflective
- Diameter : 41 mm x 10 mm
- Movement : Swiss made quartz Ronda 5021.D, 10-jewels
- Function : Twin Register | Chrono | Tachymeter | Date
- Water resistant : 5 ATM
*Tidak termasuk hari Sabtu, Minggu, dan hari libur.
WHEN THIS PRODUCT AVAILABLE